Caribou Gear

AKC GSP pups for sale in 48 days

T Bone

Hey all,

My two GSP's Bonnie and Clyde were bred on Christmas day, yesterday Bonnie had 7 pups.

Both parents are small for the breed. Bonnie is 43 pounds. Clyde is 56 pounds. Both are excellent bird and family dogs. Both parents are solid liver with white patch on the chest. Bonnie is intense when hunting, and is naturally works mid-range. Clyde is the most methodical bird machine I've hunted over, he naturally works close-range.

4 generation pedigrees are available for both parents, just let me know if you want them emailed (pdf files). No real fancy pants bloodlines here, just solid bird dogs that are hardwired from the get go.

They are natural pointers and retrievers. They will do water, but don't enjoy it.

Pups are dew clawed, vaccinated, vet checked.

Kid loved from day 1.

Pups will ready to go to new homes April 14th.

These dogs are located near Rapid City South Dakota.

Colors:
4 solid liver with white patch chest (3 females, 1 male)

1 solid liver no white patch on chest (female)

1 white with liver patches (male). Sold.

1 solid white with liver helmet, very little ticking. (female)

$400 females, $350 males.

$100 deposit to hold pup.

I'll post pics here when the gallery is back up. PM or call me with questions 605 430 5384

Here are some pics from 02/28.

P2281107.JPG

P2281113Changed.JPG

Pic of the parents.
101_0544.jpg

Jose,

Gracias for spreading the word.

We don't plan on heading to the Treasure Valley until August. If I can find a ride for a pup, I'll let you know.

T

Updated pics
Local ad in the paper hit tonight and only 3 solid liver females remaining. (2 with white chest mark, 1 solid liver).

101_0872.jpg

101_0868.jpg

Ovis, I don't know where you are located, but I'll be driving up there from Denver to get my pup and am willing to taxi one back here for you if that helps...

Update: The helmet head female with heavy ticking is back up for sale.

4 pups total for sale:

2 solid liver females with white patch on chest

1 solid liver female

1 helmet head female with gray body.

These pups are ready to go in 10 days.

101_0918.jpg

Ovis, I know that if you're getting a pup you can't wait, but I'm driving from boise to okc in mid may, if you could get one to denver, I can take it the rest of the way...If that helps feel free to pm me.

04/09 update:

Helmet Head sold to a couple in Washington state.

3 pups still available:
Brownie (solid liver)
101_0927.jpg

Dash (solid liver with a dash shaped white chest marking)
101_0932.jpg

Two Toes (solid liver with a white chest marking, two white toes.) On 24 hour hold by prospective buyer.
101_0939.jpg

My wife wants one of those dogs so badly! Bad timing for a new dog. She's been enjoying your update photos, though.

Two Toes is sold.

Brownie and Dash are still available. They'll be 7 weeks old April 15th.

Open to reasonable offers.

Pups are all sold.

Justin (justdada) hit the road this morning with his liver and white male. Good people he is.

You did very well with your pups, Tyson! Maybe your area has more hunters, combined with the internet. I used to breed shorthairs, from proven NAVHDA parents, and the pups always went Prize I or II in the Natural Ability tests, etc. They did not tend to be as much solid liver as yours - more spotted and ticked. I always sold four or five pretty quickly, but my female usually had 10 or 12 pups, so by the time I sold the last one, I'd had to come down quite a bit in price. It really used to tick me off that folks were not willing to pay for pups from proven lines.

So congrats on your pups. They sure were good looking. I wish I had the time to devote to another bird dog - that will probably have to wait until I retire!

update

I just wanted to share a couple photos of the pup I got from T-bone in April.
He's 4 months old now and weighs 25lbs. If it moves, he points it...
Thanks for the quality product T-bone!
First photo is at 10 wks.
Second is last weekend.

Attachments

• point1.JPG
    point1.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 147
  • hike.JPG
    hike.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 154

Latest posts

Forum statistics