Akbound sheep hunt......

Cornfed here are some other photo's. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Big3.jpg
    Big3.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 190
  • Big4.jpg
    Big4.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Big5.jpg
    Big5.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Big6.jpg
    Big6.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 190
3/4 Slam Ram, Thanx for the Pictures. After going back through the post I don't think Hondo was Bad mouthing ya, Just passing on information he heard :

The way I heard it was that his wife had given birth the day before the season opened. She was two months early. So he flew in and killed the first legal ram he saw so he could get back to his wife and newborn.

Knowing 3/4 Slam's position in FNAWS and knowledge of the Rams, he knew where they were. Is a litle more on the Sheep "IN" then the rest of us.

3/4 SR, Kudos on the Birth. I've heard many a stories were the outcome wasn't as favorable as yours. On the borth, or sheep hunt !! Looks like you're blessed with a kid thats getting stronger, a Great understanding wife, and a Kick "A" RAM !!!! You did well. Thanx for the pitures.

I'm planning to be at your FNAWS banquet in Feb. We'll catch up there. Have fun at the Fiesta Bowl tomorrow... GO BRONCOS !!!!!!! :D :D

HONDO this is in reply to your posting above. You better know your details before you go talking about someone that you know nothing about. If you know anything about Sheep a broomed off 6 year old ram is not small.

3/4, nothing personal was meant. Like Moosie said, I was passing along information.

If you would have talked to Randy you would have gotten the whole story!

Where do you think I got the information?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back