PEAX Equipment

Ad layout changes

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Posting this to let everyone know that we are part of a test with the ad group that Dodge Ram uses. You see a lot of their ads right now, at the top right and far right.

Starting October 1, and for the month of October, you will see some ads to the left and the right. Just want to let all of you know that for one month, while this test is going on, it might have some changes to how your browser displays the pages.

Apologize if it does create any inconvenience. Let us know if you have any problems viewing the screen with these ads running.

Are you going to include a new Dodge Ram 4X4 in the big, year end giveaway ?

(sorry, but you know someone was going to ask)

.....a work in progress.....?

Today on my iPad the top header of ads is there, the fresh tracks, HuntTalk and store options are there, then a big gap in the middle with the top of the forums section not visible without pulling down as if it were on a separate page.

I still have a big gap in between the top and the forum threads. Shouldn't you have a Nissan ad?

well it looks like the site is full of hot air right now with that big gap at the top.

I am using Chrome, have tried IE and Firefox it is the same on all browsers for me.

Looks like a resolution problem. My work computer using Chrome looked fine, my home computer at a lower resolution using chrome is whacked. It is so far down that I thought it wasn't loading at all or something. Clicked on a notification email to get to the forums and it was still jacked so looked down and there everything was.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back