A Summer of Moose and Mosquitoes

I love it when you draw good tags. You excel at engaging the Hunt Talk audience. Congrats on a great hunt that did great service to the tag you drew. And thanks for taking us on a great ride.

Thanks to your crew, also. The quality of your crew is testament to the manner in which you bring joy to the hunt.

I appreciate it Randy.

Without you keeping this place afloat I wouldn't have made these great friends, and wouldn't have the audience to share these stories with. Thanks for doing what you do.

Awesome story to follow along on! Way to cap it off with great friends and a great bull. It's awesome to see your hard work pay off on such a magnificent animal in some of the best scenery this planet offers. Thanks for sharing!

I swear there's nothing heavier than a moose's head! Congratulations on a great bull, and season so far!

Great read and a beauty of a moose! Glad it ended up working out. Moose are awesome animals!

Randy11, you are obviously one fine gentleman to have such great fiends. Thanks for sharing all of the aspects on such a great hunt.

I don't know how I missed the conclusion of this hunt, but this was an epic thread. You squeezed everything you could out of this tag! Congratulations on your bull Randy.

Now, downing an Elk doesn't seem like such a chore anymore does it?! :)

I just had to bring this one back to the top after reading through it in its entirety once more. What a great trip and great memories. Thanks for letting me tag along and be part of the excitement. This is really getting me excited for my wife's hunt this coming fall. I know one of the sherpas from this hunt has thrown in for the fun. Randy11 are you up for some road trips this summer?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back