Yeti GOBOX Collection

A morning in the whitetail woods

Way to go BF. Looks like it was a great day to be in the deer woods. Actually every day is a great day to be in the woods.

That is just awesome. Would have been funny to see you dragging that sled out loaded down with 12 legs jetting out all over the place.

that is pretty awesome Big Fin. you definitely need to be able to hunt for yourself and deserve that solitude you experience when hunting solo. congrats on an excellent harvest. thankful for all you do for the OYOA fans and getting us inspired to explore the outdoors and pursue our passions, just like you.

Sounds like the best hunt of the year!!Peace and quiet and whitetails willing to cooperate.Glad you got some time to yourself.Always wondered how much fun hunting would really be if I had a tv show.I'm sure the people you donate the meat to will be happy with your decision to go hunt
Time to treat the wife extra nice ;you obviously have a great one of those too.Hope you get to relax a little now and enjoy the holidays;Merry Christmas Randy.Thanks for the great show and site that pushes me to explore new challenges and animals

You make whitetail hunting look like a trip to the grocery store! congrats on getting out 'on your own' for a change. ;)

It's great to see that the stresses of hunting can be relieved by . . . . more hunting!

Congrats Randy!

Awesome work, great job Big Fin - way to make good use of the ol' Jet Sled! A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours sir.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back