Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

A mans word aint what it use to be

Did he say he would hold it for you? If he did then his word is no good. i will hold a sale for some money in hand but only for an agreed upon time frame.

Cant answer I'd be whining:D
Soonest he could be there was Tuesday 1 oclock he had dr. appointment Monday. He wanted to prove to me it had no leaks and hours were right. firm at 55000 I said it was priced right if its what you say not a problem. I couldn't say holy shit that's cheap:D I had 12inches of snow sunday 30+ winds we both agreed it wasn't worth dying over. This all happened in 12 hours 9 oclock sat night to 9 sunday morning 4 calls between us 3 by him. I don't blame the guy that's a lot of money. He really sounded sincere. Hey I get to keep looking:)
Kinda interesting the different thoughts you guys have on this. No right or wrong answers enjoyed reading them all. You got to admit I found a deal:) Funny this has never happened to me before must have been lucky all these years.
Thanks for answering guys.

What kinda tractor? My in-laws just picked up a Deere 4520 with low hours for a pretty decent price. Although I think I'll be getting more seat time than anyone on it.

Guy told me theres people that stop the tractor from reading hours put them on pumps run them forever, hook the hours back up then sale them said they look great yet. Salesman said he bought one once boss said you gone if you do it again. I'm thinking this is what I ran .into. To good to be true it probably is.
That's why you look first. 7820 was the tractor. No one could be that far off the price without something fishy going on:) Think I'll stay with local tractors only.

There were $1000s involved in this potential transaction. A verbal agreement is prone to being interpreted in more than one way. This is why real estate contracts must be reduced to writing. Less chance of a difference of opinion or recollection.

You interpreted the verbal discussion to be that for $0 consideration, the seller would take the item off the market pending your arrival and inspection. The window for your inspection was then extended. The buyer then accepted a different offer that became a sale. Cash on the barrelhead is a powerful motivator.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back