A hog, maybe hogette, I guess.

Tom

That's the cabin we roughed it at last weekend, my buddy and me. I help my buddy watch and take care of their buddy's cabin sometimes. I got a hog the last time, last saturday. Not real big, but it had some tusks to it.

Its hog hunting year round here, so the off season is when I get them, I hunt other stuff during its season. Its more points for the team I'm on this year, but we don't even have a name yet? Aren't we suppose to have a name?

That's my lucky hog t-shirt there. It worked!!!

Attachments

• hog071506.JPG
    hog071506.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 191
Tom, if it has a pee pee it's a bore (Boy pig). If it doesn't have one its either been cut off or its a sow(girl pig) Up where you started your incision, is where you look.
Did you get it on the same place that you shot the Asiatic water Beefalow?

No, different place. I cut his wacker off, he was a boar. Bore, that would be like a gun barrel right? Life is so confusing sometimes.

I shot him with a rifle. It was my newly revived 30-06 autoloader Rem.740. I put core lokt 150 grains through its bore and it did great at the range. I shot two close ones a little high, then moved the scope down a little and shot two more close ones. Its good, the crosshairs from like 0 to 250 now with over 1500 ftlbs of energy. It has very little kick, the autoloader mechanism is great, plus, I put a limbsaver butt on it. That thing absorbs about 40% of the kick remaining. Plus, I just put a red dot scope on it for a night shot at a hog. I figure its my gun for loaning women on a romantic night hunt.

Oak, I have shot a lot of stuff this year so far, whitetail, red stag, blackbuck, axis, javelinas, hog, and water buffalo. Pretty amazing. I went on a ram hunt, but didn't shoot, I already got one new freezer.

Tom You're the MAN !!!! You need to Wrap some of those Pork Chops up and Send them yo me....

Let's figure out the Teams name. I'm up for Whatever :) Maybe we'll have a Contest for a name ? Maybe call us the "Exotics" ;)

Here's the two groups of two. The gun and bullet did so good, I"ll use it for other stuff than hogs, I think.

Attachments

• rem740708.jpg
    rem740708.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 165
Tom said:
Its more points for the team I'm on this year, but we don't even have a name yet? Aren't we suppose to have a name?

How about the fence riders? You like hunting high fences and moosie is still riding the fence on his sexual preference.hump :D

Well, I thought of a cheer so far, it goes like this:

ID ! TX ! AZ ! WHAT"S THAT SPELL? Winners!

Want to see a picture of our cheerleaders? Did you see that before? I posted it once, I can find it again.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back