MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

6.0 shaker hit!

MarvB

Had a little rumbler south of here yesterday morning.. 6.0 quake down in my old hog hunting area south of Gilroy.

Quake wasn't too far from Chopper's place- anyone heard from him lately?

A lot of quakes hit Parkfield. We used to have a ranch to hunt and camp there, on Turkey Flat Road. So long as the Parkfield Inn survived, I'm okay. (Great steaks and barbecue!) ;) There are no tall buildings and it is mosty farmland. They did pull the emergency vehicles out of the garages, just in case, though.

Cali- Didn't they get hit pretty good down there last year? I used to hunt Devil's Canyon down below Pacines/Old Hernandez road area.

Speaking of Chopper- did he go to archery only on his ranch?

I was about 20 miles from the epicenter when it hit. Real roller of a quake, felt like standing up in a boat. From what I heard not too much damage lots of broken glass and a couple of chimneys came down. Fox News went out there to see the damage, they went to the restaurant to talk to the locals. Asked one old timer waht he thought of the earthquake, He said " yup it was an earthquake alright" There was another 5.0 today but I was on the road and didnt feel it. Just hope this one doesnt set up one further south down the San Andreas fault.

Back