PEAX Equipment

300 inch Monster sheds!

Those are sweet. I read somewhere the kid was offered over $50k for those sheds and turned them down...

and i talked to Trevor and he told me he was only offered 40k but i dont know how much hes been offered since then. and that was quite a while ago to

I sure can see how someone from Wisc. could see himself as an expert on mule deer and elk:rolleyes:

also since you have scored more deer and elk then all of the offical B&C and P&Y scorers I know I can again see why you think you are so good,,,,,what was the number you deleated,,,,2000 deer and 400 to 500 elk??????,,,WOW

280 is so severly retarded he still has no clue that was someone else's claim to have scored that many horns. Get with the times moron, your like 3 topics behind

someone else's claim

schmalts
Senior Poster

Location: Wisconsin, land of too many damn deer and not enough Elk!!

it really doesnt matter to me so i wont bring it back because it wasn't my original thread. Although i though the last post by Bambistew was good.. here it is.. Although my guess is his last sentence is incorrect and Buzz did in fact get laid. once..

Seems the only thing getting measured around here is the length of your wankers. Who fuggn cares who's the most awesome at judging?!? Just because you live in the mountains doesn’t automatically make you a legend. Look at 280?!?

IMO pretty much anyone with half a brain can judge a bull to within 10-15 inches pretty easy, on the hoof, in a picture, in a video, through a spotting scope etc. I don't give a rats ass how awesome you think you are at it one way or another. Its not fuggn rocket science.

I've measured probably 400-500 elk racks maybe more, I don't know... probably close to 2000 deer racks and before I/we scored them we'd all take a guess at how big they were. Some will fool, you others are a piece of cake, if you can't guess to with in 10-15 points on an elk you're either blind, or flunked 2nd grade math. With deer it was basically with in 3-7. And if you think you can do better than that, I'll be the first to pin the medal on your chest, because you are in fact the most awesome hunter alive and I want to have your children, even though you don’t have a bull bigger than a rag horn hanging in your shop.

OOPS

"Although i though the last post by Bambistew was good.. here it is.."
one last time for you, read it slower and stop trolling up everyones posts

"Although i though the last post by Bambistew was good.. here it is.."
"though"???????????????

moosie ,,,,,,shouldn't the mods know how to use the quote feature?

Those are sweet. I read somewhere the kid was offered over $50k for those sheds and turned them down...

Hey everybody, this is my first post here.

50k really? I never thought about collecting up antlers...but for 50k I might pickup the hobby.:)

Back