.270 blows up yote

schmalts

Here is the yote i killed while stalking in to get some elk pictures... never saw the bull though, i wonder why:D
yote.jpg

Only a Wisc. elk expert could/would hunt elk in shorts,,,,that is something I have NEVER seen. You would get clowned for wearing those on a Montana elk hunt.

130gr accubond or ballistic tip. I had a mix in the gun that day so I am not positive but I thik it was a ballistic tip that did this. I held out the "good side" so the innerds were not showing. Gotta love the blood trail in the weeds though.

Only a Wisc. elk expert could/would hunt elk in shorts,,,,that is something I have NEVER seen. You would get clowned for wearing those on a Montana elk hunt.

That is right, you are not, and never will be man enough to wear shorts like mine and survive the ass kicking you would recieve from the women in MT.
And the men would treat you like an Ewe

I had a mix in the gun that day so I am not positive

Why would you have a mix of bullets in a gun?

Most bullets shoot different, how do you know where you are going to hit?

280, the shorts are only half the story, he's not even wearing footwear in that prickly pear laden field!

130gr accubond or ballistic tip. I had a mix in the gun that day so I am not positive but I thik it was a ballistic tip that did this. .

Ahhh.... great, now the Imaginary Wisconsin Elk Expert is shooting unknown bullets that he has no clue where they are going to land.

When one day, when all hunting is banned, we can thank the Imaginary Wisconsin Elk Expert and his ilk for their irresponsible behaviour.

is it possible that both the accu bonds and the bt's shoot the same out of the gun he was using.....just maybe. ;)

otherwise, all of hunting is at risk. :D

why would you want/do this?

I have a pile of 270 wby ammo that I dont use , all 130 gr np's.....the reason I dont use them is because they are the last couple from diff boxes and diff lot runs.
I will not shoot deer with them, I wouldnt have a problem blasting a yote or fox with um.

the reason I dont use them is because they are the last couple from diff boxes and diff lot runs.
I will not shoot deer with them,

130gr accubond or ballistic tip. I had a mix in the gun that day so I am not positive

was he hunting elk or coyotes?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back