Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 Sheds

I’ve been out a couple times looking for the match to the big paddle I found with my boy. No luck yet, probably won’t hit that specific spot again till the snow melts in the spring. Went to one of my other spots this afternoon and managed to pick up this little set. I know there’s more antlers in there, hoping I can sneak out again before we get more snow.

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpeg
    IMG_1071.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 123
Picked up a fresh whitetail shed off the side of a road on 12/30. Haven’t been out to look at all yet but may get out next week. Warm temps and low snow are awesome!

Found 2 fresh white tail sheds last Friday while chuckar hunting. Two years ago on the same hillside there were 5 bucks of various sizes all still packing headgear the middle of February and one of the bucks was a nice 5 point. Crazy to me on the timing of what or when they drop.

This buck shed his goofy pedicle side around December 30. When my camera died on January 11 he was still carrying the other side. Will be hard to find his sheds when he carries them that long and he is still wandering lots. Comes to the bait about once every ten days only
DSCF0002.jpeg
DSCF0738.jpeg
As of January 10 all the other bucks still had both sides

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back