Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2023 Utah Draw Results

I wonder if they are doing the high point draw first and so those of you in that pool are seeing that message, while those still in the random odds queue are seeing the other one?

***This response is also a way to continue fueling my delusion that I'll draw a tag on 0.08% odds... just like the RMBS governors tag haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they are doing the high point draw first and so those of you in that pool are seeing that message, while those still in the random odds queue are seeing the other one?

***This response is also a way to continue fueling my delusion that I'll draw a tag on 0.08% odds... just like the RMBS governors tag haha
i like that thought even tho not convinced. thinking I will be top points holder for a tag. we shall see.

And why are you not simply getting alerts for pending authorizations for purchases without a card present to your phone. if gonna be a tag charge clock watcher, need to modernize (IMO). Life is too short with so many state draws to be amped up about to be login in to check.
My wife gets them....thus the message to me

Historically cards have been hit anywhere from May 12-17, with emails being sent out well before the 31st.

My guess is the current delay is more of a flexing exercise. The public questioned the process, the process was changed, and now the results are “delayed.”

It’s amazing to me that we have incredible technological advancements, yet some simple processes are still archaic.

That wording, combined with the lack of a new charge on your card, seems to suggest that you’re not going to be charged for anything else. In other words, that appears to suggest that you did not draw.

I’m not saying that’s actually the case. I feel like 90% of things in this world don’t mean what the words say they mean. Why even have a line like that?

That wording, combined with the lack of a new charge on your card, seems to suggest that you’re not going to be charged for anything else. In other words, that appears to suggest that you did not draw.

I’m not saying that’s actually the case. I feel like 90% of things in this world don’t mean what the words say they mean. Why even have a line like that?
But then others are getting this. By others I mean me hahaScreenshot 2023-05-22 at 6.16.39 PM.png

I am 100% confident I drew this tag, even if they cut the tag numbers in half...I would still draw it.

But then others are getting this. By others I mean me hahaView attachment 277037
Can’t be edited, BUT it does not say “all credit card transactions have been successfully processed”, meaning that perhaps they still need to process a transaction on YOUR card.

Again, I’m not saying that’s what is going to happen.

To check in on this whole wording thing, I looked at my wifes and my "edit your cc link". Submitted at basically the same time, within a few mintues of each other. Mine has the "CC trans have been processed" messaged and my wifes says "cc records cannot be edited".

Interesting...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back