2023 Utah Draw Results

On MM there is a whole attempted analysis of two different messages on the credit card change page of. “Credit card charges have successfully processed”. versus “Credit card cannot be changed” and if one or the other means a person is selected to draw or not.

Attempted Analysis on the “Utah forum” is always humorous.

Mine says "successfully processed..."

...please be archery pronghorn.

Last edited:
There are usually a few days of credit card hits then a couple days of nothing then the confirmation “Dear John” email. Let’s all hope for a large Utah credit card hit this week.

My wife has been messing with me. She booked a trip for us to Hawaii next week and my bank keeps sending texts to notify me of expensive charges.

Next Friday I will be sitting in Kauai drinking a Mai Tai celebrating an Utah tag or trying to drown my sorrow as I pivot to AZ deer.

Good luck everybody!

Mine says successfully processed but no charges have hit my card..... and I really shouldn't draw unless I get really really lucky

I am guessing they successfully processed the $0 charge to my card because I didn't draw sh*t!
I put in for general archery deer with 1 point more than required and also haven't been charged anything yet, you still have a chance lol.

My wife is beyond cruel. She didn't know but sending me a text that says "there are two pending charges on the credit card that just showed up, do you know what they are" is not an appropriate text to send your spouse without very detailed specifics. Here I am frantically logging into to check them out to find out they aren't from Utah...

The Results are not going to be posted until May 31st this year. "No wiggle room"

2023-05-22.png

2023-05-22 (1).png

My wife is beyond cruel. She didn't know but sending me a text that says "there are two pending charges on the credit card that just showed up, do you know what they are" is not an appropriate text to send your spouse without very detailed specifics. Here I am frantically logging into to check them out to find out they aren't from Utah...
And why are you not simply getting alerts for pending authorizations for purchases without a card present to your phone. if gonna be a tag charge clock watcher, need to modernize (IMO). Life is too short with so many state draws to be amped up about to be login in to check.

Last edited:
I put in for general archery deer with 1 point more than required and also haven't been charged anything yet, you still have a chance lol.
what does the screen say when you go in to the credit card change page. there are now two different options they use depending on situation

Back