Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2023 March Madness

Well….fugg! At least I “won” the first round lol (akin to just stepping in a “little” dog chit!) both my champ teams are toast-Houston & Bama. First tourney EVER without a #1 seed left in the Elite Eight!

Good luck to those still battling!

Feeling bummed out as “my“ Wildcats fell by three. They were picked in a preseason poll to finish last in the Big12, and to come a few plays short of a final 4 berth is amazing.

The final four teams consist from 4th, at best, to 9th ranked regional teams.

Dorothy may have clicked her shoes because we're not in Kansas Toto!

Screenshot_20230329-215926-739.png

What a heartbreaker for Florida Atlantic. Last second mid range jumper drained to win by one.

HuntTalk glory for “John/ My Shining Moment“ if UConn falls, and a win for “lz/Halle Berry” if UConn wins its semi final game.

What a heartbreaker for Florida Atlantic. Last second mid range jumper drained to win by one.

HuntTalk glory for “John/ My Shining Moment“ if UConn falls, and a win for “lz/Halle Berry” if UConn wins its semi final game.
In first for now but I truly think UCONN is going to take it all which will toss me out. I was conflicted when picking the bracket and had thoughts of picking UCONN but went with Alabama instead. Will probably cost me.

Back