Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2021 New Mexico results

Khunter. Dude, you're above that comment about addicting. I've seen you on here for years and you've always been a stand up fair dude. As for addicting, I have hunted with Tony a couple of times and he is a stand up good guy. He has busted his ass putting together veteran hunts and put himself and a friend aside to make sure I got an elk. You can't learn or know everything about a man or his personality from some posts on a forum. I've always looked to you as a good guy, but sometimes you have to give someone the benefit of the doubt on a forum.

Well I am appalled to find that I did not draw any of the sub 2% odds deer hunts I put in for.

Wyoming antelope will be my last shot.

If I don’t draw there, Missouri archery whitetail here I come.
I have not bow hunted for deer since I sold my property in South Dakota 5 years ago. Finally I have a chance to go after mountain mule deeR. near home. These deer inhabit pine forests and oaks along the waterways. I have a chance for a velvet which would be my first....really stoked!
Red on deer,,,but green on elk!!!unit15 muzz,,first nm elk tag in 11 years of applying
That’s an excellent tag for a trophy bull....do your homework and wear out some boot leather....or hire a guide. Congrats on your draw!

I have not bow hunted for deer since I sold my property in South Dakota 5 years ago. Finally I have a chance to go after mountain mule deeR. near home. These deer inhabit pine forests and oaks along the waterways. I have a chance for a velvet which would be my first....really stoked!
That is awesome!

Hope you have a great hunt. Be sure and post up some pics!

My son and I drew 4 tags, 3 of which are in our home unit and I finally get to hunt NM bull elk. Huzzah! A new hunter I am encouraging drew unit 2 bull but I know nothing about that area (or why he chose it). If someone here has general advice for the unit and dealing with the private land I'd appreciate a PM.

Congrats to all who drew!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back