2019?

Addicting

With our western trip wrapped up for the year and being such a good time I am finding myself dreaming about 2019 already. What state, what species, will I ever win one of the damn raffles I keep donating to. Anyone else being non productive at work?

Still have to get '18 in the books but I know how quickly it passes once it's rolling. Early November CO elk and TX deer season will be over in a flash.

I still have MT Mule Deer and Antelope to go after in a couple weeks. But, i am already daydreaming and planning for 2019 elk in Montana. That will be my first ever elk hunting trip.

MT elk in a few then will be chasing whitetail and feathered friends thru february.

But yes, I'm already like oh man where to in 2019 hahaah

I need to wrap up 2018 MT deer and elk, but I should draw AZ in 2019 and possibly CO mule deer, so I'm really looking forward to both of those.

I have 3 SD deer tags that I'm hoping to fill, but my recent antelope trip has me dreaming. Next year I should draw a Wyoming General Elk tag and I'm trying to decide if another antelope trip is possible. 3 young kids makes it pretty tough to have multiple trips in a month.

I'll for sure get 2 elk and 2 antelope tags for WY. I'll apply for a couple deer tags but probably no general deer, second choices, or leftovers. I'll apply for goat, sheep, and moose, but I don't expect to draw any of those. I'm toying with the idea of a general archery hunt in Utah where my friend is stationed in the AF.

Next year I believe CPO and my self are going to switch our camp to 3rd season. I will also be trying to press for some more waterfowl. The biggest thing is the possibility of a bison hunt. I am usually useless at work for at least a month before season but this year, with the new job, I haven't been able to really dwell on this year too much. I am going to get what needs to be done for work before I leave done today and then I will start to get wound up. Lay out will be tomorrow and then the drive up to CPOs house. Saturday morning out to the ranch to hopefully give a PH a 180gr weight gain :)

This time of year destroys my work productivity!. My season has not yet begun but getting closer as the days go by. I warm up with a week long early muzzleloader season her for doe starting next week. Hoping to fill two tags. Then off to Colorado for 3rd rifle muley. I get back in time to catch one day of Pennsylvania rifle season then head to Arizona for Coues. That said, i am already looking at 2019. Planning to cash in some Wyoming antelope points for the wife and I then may try to pick up a late season cow tag in Wyoming. I'm also trying to put together Kodiak trip in 2020 but i have Wyoming deer and elk points burning a hole in my pocket....

Already applied for turkey in AZ and Tahr in NZ. Next month apps open for AK. Don't expect much from CA but you never know.

Well since my hunt this year got cancelled due to wildfire, I am just full of free time to think about next year. Dad and I are probably going to put in for New Mexico archery elk in a few units. If that fails, we will probably put in for our muledeer again in Wyoming and maybe throw in a doe antelope hunt while we are there.

I'd like to get out to Western SD to chase some archery MD next year. Either that or potentially burn some antelope points in WY. But like others have said, I'm still fully entrenched in the 2018 season!

I'm still preping for my Northern ID whitetail hunt in late November 2018. I have not made plans for next year yet. I may go Eastern Wa. in 2019

I got a full fall schedule full of tags left to pursue still 2018 hunting hasn't started for me yet! I have 5 deer tags (3 in ND, 2 in MT) and a Elk tag in Montana to fill ! I hope to spend Januaryinsode where it's warm processing meat ! Good luck to all

Still have Kansas deer season for me, That should keep me fairly busy. But I’m definitely already thinking, planning,and escouting for next year. Been texting and emailing a fellow member on here about an elk trip next year. Might try to get up to Wyoming again to do another pronghorn Hunt as well.

After 8 straight September's chasing elk, unfortunately 2018 that thing called work got in the way. It was a strange summer not training, going through gear, etc.
But... 2019 I will be elk hunting in Sept. Period!

Dream moose hunt with my dad in 2019. Since that is already planned and I am unable to go out there this year, I'm working on 2020 now!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back