Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2019?

Dream moose hunt with my dad in 2019. Since that is already planned and I am unable to go out there this year, I'm working on 2020 now!

I would absolutely love to do a hunt like that with my dad. Unfortunately, he is no longer physically able to. Enjoy your hunt and take a lot of photos.

Elk in Wyoming, New Mexico or Id (depending on how the draw goes), OTC Mule Deer in AZ and then blacktail, turkey and pig near home.

We have 2 WY antelope, deer, and elk points. So far, with seeing all of those antelope this year and eating it for dinner the last two nights has me looking at that as a fun family freezer filling trip.

Taking the kids to colorado 3rd season mule deer. Deciding on north or south dakota archery deer and Florida pigs.

Gotta finish out 2018 here in AZ, got a rifle muley tag in November, then OTC javelina in December. Then right back to stick and string deer in Jan and hopefully a pig tag or 2 in Jan/Feb

Gotta finish out 2018 here in AZ, got a rifle muley tag in November, then OTC javelina in December. Then right back to stick and string deer in Jan and hopefully a pig tag or 2 in Jan/Feb

I have my AZ base license, it will be hard come December break not getting on a plane to come down and chase some Javelina.

I'm more than likely looking at knee surgery around May with a 6 month rehab. So far the only hunt I have planned is a bison hunt with SFC B around the end of November or beginning of December. I'm still waiting to see if me and Andy and Garrett are going to Wyoming for lopes next year or not. I might be in a brace or using a cane, but my dad wants to come out again next year to camp.

Wyoming again for me in 2019. Busy work day for me as today is my last work day before heading to Wyoming for a week.

I'm more than likely looking at knee surgery around May with a 6 month rehab. So far the only hunt I have planned is a bison hunt with SFC B around the end of November or beginning of December. I'm still waiting to see if me and Andy and Garrett are going to Wyoming for lopes next year or not. I might be in a brace or using a cane, but my dad wants to come out again next year to camp.

Mid to late May for surgery I assume ....... because you've got plans! HTBH!

Haven't started my 18 season yet. Had to bow out of archery due to a shoulder injury so next year that's a high priority. Think I'll use my 4 elk points to see where I can take my bow for a hike.

I'll put in for Wyoming elk, New Mexico elk, and Wyoming mule deer and see what happens. If none of those come through, maybe Kansas deer.

I just finished up my Wyoming pronghorn and cow elk trip. I've still got Colorado 3rd season deer and Indiana whitetails in 2018.

So far, I've got Texas hogs scheduled for February, POW bear in May, and my fall hunt will depend on the draws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back