MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2019 whitetail is a wrap

Sask hunter

About a week ago I spotted a big frame deer come out into a swathed oat field I had permission on. I sat the next night for him with no luck. This afternoon the wind was finally dropping after our blizzard the last few days. There turned out to be a lull before blizzard number 2 rolled in after dark. Anyways got out to the field a few hours before the end of shooting light and there was 5 cow elk I bumped off. About a hour later 5 does came out and about 10 minutes after this guy followed. He alternated between chasing and eating. When he stopped at 187 yards I touched off the muzzle loader and that was all she wrote. 4B86D16D-0F70-41F4-8AF9-534ADC0BDF88.jpeg
C0295997-8CBE-4FB4-96EF-862512F730E1.jpeg

Be very weird being tagged out before rifle season and not hunting in November for whitetail

Beam length looks pretty impressive. How long? Usually, any time the end of the beam gets out to the end of the nose you’re looking at a good deer. Congrats

Beam length looks pretty impressive. How long? Usually, any time the end of the beam gets out to the end of the nose you’re looking at a good deer. Congrats
Haven’t measured them but they are long. Between the beams and the inside spread he will rack up inches quick there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back