Caribou Gear

2019 and 13 archery deer so far (and a Broadhead challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were to actually have happened, sure. Keep trying sport. :LOL:

Pace yourself in your addiction to all things me. I know there is a story out there you want desperately to believe. Now get cracking and go you your shrine of me and link your story. I kn ow you are about fixing to piss yourself waiting to post it. Chop chop.

Last edited:
If I ever shoot a tame elk on a game farm I will still use a bow. ;)
Based on the video and number of bulls shown on it you were hunting the best place I’ve ever seen for wild elk. Feel free to post a picture of your Idaho elk tag if that wasn’t a game farm bull

This is why I was only able to kill 9 deer with the same re-shaprened broadhead. This would have been the 10th deer with that same woodsman.

You would be challenged to bowhunt your way out of a wet paper bag with a GPS and 1 million candle power flashlight.

You would be challenged to bowhunt your way out of a wet paper bag with a GPS and 1 million candle power flashlight.
I notice your “Haha” emoji above then found your YouTube video of the Idaho elk “hunt” is now private.
Here’s some big HAHAs to that! 😆 😂 🤣
You’ll have more of a chance to Buffalo folks on 24hr campfire than this place. Many live in the west and bowhunt elk a month or more annually. Hard to fluff a game farm shoot for reality.

I laughed. :LOL:

1. at the thought of hunting in a paper bag. (any estimate on the size of that bag? asking for a friend) :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

2. at how emotional and upset you are right now. Its cute. 🥰

Video??? we are talking deer hunting here. Try to stay on topic sport.

I laughed. :LOL:

1. at the thought of hunting in a paper bag. (any estimate on the size of that bag? asking for a friend) :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

2. at how emotional and upset you are right now. Its cute. 🥰

Video??? we are talking deer hunting here. Try to stay on topic sport.
Don’t confuse emotional and upset for hilariously amused and entertained.
From the pics and videos I’ve seen - you’d need a much bigger bag than most.

I know you want to pretend and dont want to talk about the topic this thread is about and you desperately want to hijack this thread which is about a specific broadhead and taking deer with it but I put your comment in my translator and this is what came out sport.

You called it right. Im so upset I could start swinging my purse. Im anrgy at you you mean guy.

Stay dull. “Pouting”? Why? How/why could I be “angry” or “upset” about your neighborhood or game farm exploits?

how many pounds of meat did your Idaho game fame elk yield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back