2019 and 13 archery deer so far (and a Broadhead challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were to actually have happened, sure. Keep trying sport. :LOL:

Pace yourself in your addiction to all things me. I know there is a story out there you want desperately to believe. Now get cracking and go you your shrine of me and link your story. I kn ow you are about fixing to piss yourself waiting to post it. Chop chop.

Last edited:
If I ever shoot a tame elk on a game farm I will still use a bow. ;)
Based on the video and number of bulls shown on it you were hunting the best place I’ve ever seen for wild elk. Feel free to post a picture of your Idaho elk tag if that wasn’t a game farm bull

This is why I was only able to kill 9 deer with the same re-shaprened broadhead. This would have been the 10th deer with that same woodsman.

You would be challenged to bowhunt your way out of a wet paper bag with a GPS and 1 million candle power flashlight.

You would be challenged to bowhunt your way out of a wet paper bag with a GPS and 1 million candle power flashlight.
I notice your “Haha” emoji above then found your YouTube video of the Idaho elk “hunt” is now private.
Here’s some big HAHAs to that! 😆 😂 🤣
You’ll have more of a chance to Buffalo folks on 24hr campfire than this place. Many live in the west and bowhunt elk a month or more annually. Hard to fluff a game farm shoot for reality.

I laughed. :LOL:

1. at the thought of hunting in a paper bag. (any estimate on the size of that bag? asking for a friend) :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

2. at how emotional and upset you are right now. Its cute. 🥰

Video??? we are talking deer hunting here. Try to stay on topic sport.

I laughed. :LOL:

1. at the thought of hunting in a paper bag. (any estimate on the size of that bag? asking for a friend) :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

2. at how emotional and upset you are right now. Its cute. 🥰

Video??? we are talking deer hunting here. Try to stay on topic sport.
Don’t confuse emotional and upset for hilariously amused and entertained.
From the pics and videos I’ve seen - you’d need a much bigger bag than most.

I know you want to pretend and dont want to talk about the topic this thread is about and you desperately want to hijack this thread which is about a specific broadhead and taking deer with it but I put your comment in my translator and this is what came out sport.

You called it right. Im so upset I could start swinging my purse. Im anrgy at you you mean guy.

Stay dull. “Pouting”? Why? How/why could I be “angry” or “upset” about your neighborhood or game farm exploits?

how many pounds of meat did your Idaho game fame elk yield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back