Yeti GOBOX Collection

2017 Arizona Elk & Antelope Regs

Boy oh boy, do I like those dates. I can see some points being burned in AZ this year. Especially if the deer dates have moved the same as the elk dates have moved.

Boy oh boy, do I like those dates. I can see some points being burned in AZ this year. Especially if the deer dates have moved the same as the elk dates have moved.

The calendar dates have changed pretty dramatically this year because AZ schedules hunts starting on the Friday of a specific week number-- e.g., late general bull hunts start on the Friday of week 48 of the calendar year. For the past number of years, this has been the Friday after Thanksgiving, now it's a week later. As far as deer dates go, yes, they will change as well. Basically six days later than they were last year. For official dates see this link:

https://portal.azgfd.stagingaz.gov/.../Hunt Guidelines 2016-2018 FINAL 9-4-2015.pdf

The other thing I should mention is that AZGFD will no longer be calling you if your credit card is declined during the draw. Check page 3 of the regs for verification. If you have had problems in the past with your card being canceled by your bank just when you need it the most, you might want to consider a paper application.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back