2015 Fantasy Nascar

When my C team is in the top 5 and neither my A nor B team is, it's a sad day on the track.

That's so you can yell "DAMMIT" when your benched guy wins and your starter finishes waaaaaay behind that.

the bench just gives you an extra chance to score points with qualifying, and yes it does drive me nuts when my bench outruns my starters. btw I cant even buy top 5 this year

So much for picking any winners when a crash wipes out most of them! This was my worst week this season. Looks like SOMEBODY needs to actually change their picks instead of letting them ride week after week. Used up all their entries for their team and got NO POINTS for 3 out of 4 drivers!

Talladega always has the potential to be REALLY good or REALLY bad for fantasy racing. I thought I was having an awful day but ended up gaping the bulk of the field by 40+ points. I think SOMEBODY has fallen off the radar, probably a second entry by someone doing better with the other entry. Last year I put together a team and then could not remember my password so I had to start another team. I'm stupid like that.

Well, that race sure bit the big one! 43rd place, 41st place... Brad made a nice comeback after that restart penalty that I think he didn't really deserve. I'm going to have to buckle down if I want to take over first place before things are over! Had a shot before this happened. :(

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back