2015 Fantasy Nascar

Someone please give a brief "Dummies Guide" for Starter, Bench, A,B & C List setup?

Thanks in advance. :)

Sytes, you pick four drivers for starters and four for your bench. The A, B , C is just like the class of driver your picking. A is the group of star drivers, B is the middle of the pack and occasional winners, C is the guys that are qualifying towRd the back or not at all.

So when you pick starters and bench drivers you can wait until after qualifying is done and start the guys in the better starting spots.

I hope this helps, Andy

all of your picks are eligible for qualifying points, but you can only start 4 per race with a max of 9 starts per driver. consider a top 20 from the c group a victory. lol

The hard part is going with my brain for who I think will actually DO better instead of my gut and who I WANT to do better. Must have done OK, I won on our team and tied the expert! Let's just call it beginner's luck! I'm sure I'll screw the pooch somewhere down the line. On to next week.

Last edited:
I did alright this week but still have some issues with the system as a whole.
Last year I had Hamlin one week when he cancelled at the last minute-I ended up with no points because I couldn't switch. This week David Regan was not entered but accumulated 60 points.
My biggest issue though is with the Green, White , Checkered. Seems like we get a lot of races that we watch 98% of a great race and then watch the finish like it's a cool down lap at half speed. I would like to see NASCAR change the format to allow for 2 attempts at a green flag finish and then 1 shot at a green, white, checkered.

You mean Regan Smith? Yeah, I saw he was in as Busch's replacement and jumped on him. Not sure why he was shown as not entered unless that's how they do "fill-ins".

I think everyone wants to see these races finish under green. Just when it gets exciting it's over. I liked it better when they could race back to the flag. But that was kinda dangerous. They should make a rule that the race must finish under green. That would make for some late night racing lol

Yep, Regan Smith. I am such a Putz.
My argument loses credibility when I screw my facts up.

NASCAR reinstated Busch today. Plan accordingly! Sounds like he will be racing Sunday.

Just because for the FIRST time I am the LEADER of the pack... I will say, NaaanaNananaaaaa. :p

:)

I am sure to be the anchor once again, though I am driven on this fantasy league and will relish this moment until I am pushing up daisies! In fact, I may just take a photo with the screen showing I am NUMERO UNO and frame it for shnitz n grins! :D

I'm sure I'll screw the pooch somewhere down the line.

Told ya so. My 3 top picks let me down big time. Hell, 2 of them tried taking each other out! Not only that, but I swapped Truex out for Edwards at the last minute.

Well THAT was an exciting finish! Glad to see a Ford sneak in and take a win but DANG IT!!!! If Brad would have stayed back a bit I would have swept the podium with my picks. Oh well. Doubt I'll top this score again. Looks like the team standings jumped up quite a ways at least.

Back