Caribou Gear Tarp

2013 Wyoming elk

That looks like a lot of fun! Congrats!! I'm betting Jerry, at 2X my age, could whoop my behind!

You killed as many elk in 60 seconds as I have my life, we're obviously doing something different. Congrats on the haul, and good luck in Colorado.

Awesome job yet again. You sure get it done each season. It would blow my mind to be able to have the tags to have an opportunity to hunt both cows and bulls at the same time. Getting the shot opportunity for both and getting both down that quickly is awesome. Congrats

I think I said this on your antelope thread but how does somebody become friends with you, you seem too know your stuff and get it done year after year.... sounds like an older version of myself....:D If Idaho would let us get two elk tags in the unit my wife and I hunt she could have shot a nice 5 point also after she shot her Cow, congrats on the great hunt and your future hunts.....
Matt

I think I said this on your antelope thread but how does somebody become friends with you, you seem too know your stuff and get it done year after year.... sounds like an older version of myself....:D If Idaho would let us get two elk tags in the unit my wife and I hunt she could have shot a nice 5 point also after she shot her Cow, congrats on the great hunt and your future hunts.....
Matt

You have to apply to the committee of the "friends of Buzz club" BUT, you will not be accepted until you have at least 20 preference points. Critters beware. Buzz has the new 708 and it is a shooter!:):)

That cow looks like she was eating well. I hope to fill two tags this season too -- I'll take reviewing this blog as good mojo. Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back