2013 Wyoming elk

I think I said this on your antelope thread but how does somebody become friends with you, you seem too know your stuff and get it done year after year.... sounds like an older version of myself....:D If Idaho would let us get two elk tags in the unit my wife and I hunt she could have shot a nice 5 point also after she shot her Cow, congrats on the great hunt and your future hunts.....
Matt
Not sure you want to as he can be a bit of an opinionated prick! Heck, just read his posts... ;) :D ;) :D

I think I said this on your antelope thread but how does somebody become friends with you,

The last 2 nights I've tried to bribe him with this, It may be working

Not sure you want to as he can be a bit of an opinionated prick! Heck, just read his posts... ;) :D ;) :D

My wife mentioned Buzz is really nice. However, she has said the same thing about Oak AND she married me, she may not be the best judge of character.

The last 2 nights I've tried to bribe him with this, It may be working

My wife mentioned Buzz is really nice. However, she has said the same thing about Oak AND she married me, she may not be the best judge of character.
I agree, your wife's character judgement is suspect, highly suspect.

I don't know about Buzz, but you can bribe me with that! I can share my knowlege/cabin that is close to some decent squirrel hunting... :D

I agree, your wife's character judgement is suspect, highly suspect.

I don't know about Buzz, but you can bribe me with that! I can share my knowlege/cabin that is close to some decent squirrel hunting... :D

Care to share your knowledge on where you got into those Chukar in Idaho?? I would send you a bribe!! :D

Don't worry, the truth, as bad as it may be, will set you free! :D

We were down along the NV border and not terrible far from Murphy Hot Springs.

A little bit relieved. Thanks for the info...I may have to venture a little further south. The bird numbers haven't looked very good out that way this year.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back