...2013 season continued

MHMT

After my seasonal job ended I had a little time, and was able to stay out for five days straight to try and put something on the ground.

It's kind of funny I ended up getting this bull, as two days previous, the only elk I had seen was a lone raghorn that I had devoted all my time trying to kill.

Eventually, I ended up finding some different elk and after several frustrating encounters this bull happened to offer a 21 yard, broadside shot.

Never been tagged out this early in the season, not quite sure what to do with myself. I guess my shotgun might get more use than usual this year, plus my girlfriend still has some tags.

MAH_2872.JPG

:DGirlfriend? You look 12 in that photo:D

Seriously, congratulations on a great bull. You take a bull like that as fast as you get a chance.

It's kind of funny I ended up getting this bull, as two days previous, the only elk I had seen was a lone raghorn that I had devoted all my time trying to kill.

Eventually, I ended up finding some different elk and after several frustrating encounters this bull happened to offer a 21 yard, broadside shot.

Pretty crazy how sometimes frustration and disappointment ends up working out beautifully. I bet you are pretty happy now that things didn't end up working out for you on the raghorn! ;)

Nice bull.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back