Yeti GOBOX Collection

2011 Pronghorn

Got back sat afternoon from wy. Rob shot a freaking awesome buck in colorado. So we got him caped out and taken care of late last night turned around and got up at 3 to head out and help big slick on his co antelope. Will get pics loaded soon.

I havent had a chance to upload pics from WY but here is the results. The story and more pics will to follow soon.

Joe's freak.
joesfreak.jpg

Grace's buck

hooker.jpg

My buck

vanwyrifle.jpg

I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in Nebraska. I found a really good buck in Neb too but, I have to appolagize to the junkies because I saw the following buck. Sorry junkies.

DSC_0464.jpg

Later

you are a pronghorn freak, I love seeing just about anything you post, that right there is an awesome buck, how many state's do you hunt antelope in? by the way my phone got wet, call me so I have your number again.....
Matt

Nice job, Van. Still think your buck looks like a doe with horns. ;) What does Grace's buck score?

This year I hunted 3 states, the addiction grows every year. I will send you a text slayer howd you do on ID prongs.

Oak now you know your going hurt her feelings ohh I mean his feelings.

Got a chance to do some decorating this afternoon, I got Graces Wy buck and HellBoy back.

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0511.jpg

I will have WY pics up soon Later.

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0075-1.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

A pic of joes buck before a 250 yard shot right on the money.

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0103-1.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0088-1.jpg

We were just lucky to escape the Carnevourous Cows.

DSC_0044-1.jpg

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

I will get some more pics uploaded till then, Later.

Last edited:
Here is some more pics from our WY hunt, things have been crazy at work so its taken awhile to get them downloaded.

After Joe shot his we went looking for another area to explore. The next morning we found a really good buck with big long curls straight back and high cutters. Later he became known as Houdini, cause he kept giving us the slip and just when we thought Grace had him shot it turned out to be a buck that looked almost identical only with sharper hooks, and about 4in smaller. She still shot a cool buck just not the one we planned on.

These two pics are of Houdini
DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

This is the only live pic I have of the buck Grace shot.

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

I will post some more hopefully today.

Last edited:
NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back