2011 Mule Deer Foundation Banquet (Bozeman)

montanascott2003

Hello fellow hunters,

We would like to invite you to the 2011 MDF (Mule Deer Foundation) Banquet for the South West Montana.Chapter. (Bozeman)

This year we will be using the Sub Ballroom at the Montana State University Campus for our event. It will be held on the evening of August 12th, 2011. (Friday night). Doors open at 5pm and dinner will begin at 6;45. We have alot of great items to be auctioned off and alot of silent bid items as well. Many raffles and games will keep you entertained with many chances to win nice prises. Our full Bar will quench your thirst. We have pre raffle tickets available now for even more chaces to win. This year we have about 12 guns that will be given away thru raffles and auctions. Just to name a few, A custom made Gentry riffle in the 300 caliber, a 50 cal custom made gun donated by onlylongrange.com, a Browning 300 short mag, and many many more. We will have a womans table with a gun and mant items catering for her.

We hope to see you there !!!.

For more info, pre-regestraion or to buy raffle tickets contact

Scott Antonson @ [email protected] or call Scott at 406-570-8652

Last edited:
Wish I was closer and could attend.

Mule deer habitat out west is decreasing faster than our national debt is increasing.

I plan on going!

If my wife will let me get away for a "Date" then we will be at the banquet. Should be fun!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back