NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Friends of the NRA banquet, finally won!!!!

RUT JUNKEY

We had our area NRA banquet on Friday night, and normally I just go for the dinner, jokes, and friends. ( I'm not a drinker, but the beer is free too!) I usually sponsor a couple of tables for 20 for my friends and family. We usually have some people win some guns and such, and some win stuff in the auction too. Dan ( a drinking friend of mine) was bidding on everything and ended up with a few guns and the Ted Nugent autographed guitar! I'm sure Saturday morning his wife was pleased. . .lol. Anyway, 5 of us bought in to the grand prize (2 $50 tickets each) AND WE WON!!! In the first round of picking guns, I took the Panther .308 and Dad took the Kimber Custom. . .2nd round is tonight with the Daniel Defense .223, Henry Golden Boy .22, 10/22 Take down, FMK 9mm (Bill of rights Edition) , and the M&P bodyguard .380 w/Crimson trace, being the guns left to choose from. I plan on taking the DD If I draw first, the 9mm, and Henry if I go after that.

Attachments

• 20150414_073406.jpg
    20150414_073406.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 182
Well we had the second round last night. . .numbers in a hat. . .and drew out of it for our order. Before we opened our #'s, I said I will give $100 to the person with the number 1 pick and they can have my number. . . .I drew # 4 and didn't think any of the good stuff would be left. . .Well, my Dad drew last and had the #1,( he wanted the Henry) he said " easiest $100 ever" I got his tag and he got mine @ #4. I chose the Daniel Defense.223. . .he chose 4th and got the Henry. . . I'm not much of a gambler, I wanted the sure thing! I said if I had known the Henry was going to make it to the 4th pick, I'd have had you pick the DD and I could have swapped you the Henry. . . he says "yep, but you didn't, got my rifle AND a $100" !! He thought that was damn funny. It all worked out, now I have to pony up the money for the taxes!! :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back