Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2010 WY Whitetails

BuzzH

I had a day to spare while on my way to hunt deer with my family in Montana. With a pair of any whitetail deer tags in my pocket, figured I stop by and prowl around on some state land in Wyoming.

Wouldnt you know it, I found a decent place right off with quite a few whitetail around. Not really whitetail country, but they didnt know any better I guess. I found one buck and decided to shoot him. I ranged him at 243 yards and shot him through the heart. He did a quick run and started to stagger when another one jumped up from a brushy draw that I assume the first buck was heading for to bed for the day. Buck number 2 was just a pinch further, but still an easy shot. I figured what the heck, never pass up a gift. So I got 2 4x4 whitetails in about 20 seconds.

Buck number one:

2010deer%20006.jpg

Buck number two:

2010deer%20008.jpg

Both bucks:

2010deer%20005.jpg

Ruthless, absolutely ruthless. What you gonna do if they ever put you on a protein restricted diet? Congrats Buzz. Something tells me this is not the end of the photo carnage for this season.

Nice set of twins, you put a serious hurting on that age class real quick.

Heh! Grats! Two nice bucks - need some of that hunt skill to rub off. Best of success in your family hunt in MT!

good thing you showed them both in one picture, just to prove you got two of them. Congrats, should be some good eats

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back