Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2010 Utah bull

SDHNTR

Managed to put this guy on the ground on Sunday night. Rut action was on and off. Great one day and dead the next. We got into the middle of a serious rut fest with bulls fighting, bugling, cows mewing, chasing, etc. This guy couldn't resist some estrous calling and came in on a string. He stopped in front of the only tree I had time to range and took an arrow at 30 yards. Never had a faster archery kill. He went no more than 40 yards and was dead in less than 3 seconds. The arrow passed through, sailed several more yards and lodged 1/2 an arrow length in the dirt. It would still shave hair after all that too. VPA Terminator broadhead.

Too bad I'll probably never be able to draw this tag again.

Attachments

• nate bull.jpg
    nate bull.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 326
Congrats on a stud of a bull!!! Didn't your mother teach you to stand up straight?? You look a mite tired in that picture!

Congrats on a stud of a bull!!! Didn't your mother teach you to stand up straight?? You look a mite tired in that picture!

Ha! Tired but happier than a pig in slop! That pic was actually taken on a slope. I had to lean into it or topple over.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back