2010 otc colorado bull

Don Taylor

I killed this bull in 2nd season in the white river national forrest my best in 15 years of driving to the west where im supposed to be, from Michigan where I live. Last year 7 of us killed 6 bulls and this is my 5th year in a row ive taken a bull. The conditions were alot tougher this year we took 2 bulls and one damn nice buck. I think we have been doing pretty good for a bunch of flat landers without a guide telling us which animal to shoot.

is this another one of those "what I shot" but didn't really shoot anything posts? ;)

I use photo bucket. If you need help, send me the picture and I will post it for you, besides, I would sure like to see your elk.

Pictures from heartofhunter that I am posting for him-

My bull
DSCN1491.jpg

My cousin Randy's first bull
DSCN1459.jpg

My mule deer
35.5 inch outside sticker to sticker
31 inch outside main beam

DSCN1451.jpg

DSCN1444.jpg

Now that's what I'm talkin bout! Other than the sitting on the elk those are awesome. Congrats

Congrats!!!!

Great buck & bulls.

Two comments, SMILE, you have something to be proud of and do you shoot all your deer in the eye?;)

Let's hear the stories.

The first pic is me and my bull, the second pic with the deer is my brother he just got divorced recently so he doesnt smile much. The buck did take a 250 grn partition out of a 338um through the eye from behind. The deer was running straight away at a little over 200 yds and whats known as a montanta trophy shot was attempted and it went a little high.

Congrats heartofhunter. You got two great critters, there. Looks like you gave your buck an "evil eye."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back