2010 buck

No need to be talked into that one.Man that is one great buck. Congrats on a great buck and the time spent in the outdoors with your father-in-law...

Awesome buck. My friend shot one about half that size today and we were tickled pink.

Not from Utah... but fairly close. Only reason I thought to pass was the fact we saw a few bigger. Who knows what tomorrow would have brought. And like I said before, I am extremely happy with the hunt, the buck, and time spent with relatives (and would still be happy even if I passed on this one as well :)).

Imo not smiling in kill pics is bad karma.

Oh I'm smiling all right... but this pic was the best to show off his mass- I had to be selective with the pictures as well :D. That look is the non-cocky, excited, satisfied, and RELIEVED hunter all rolled into one... I'm still smiling.

That's the constipated look... I've seen you have that look before. Had you shot the big one, you probably would've crapped in your shorts and not had that problem...;)

More seriously, congrats on a helluva deer... you deserve it!!!

That's the constipated look... I've seen you have that look before.

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving meal... are you wondering what the secret ingredient in those rolls was??? :D Let's go shoot some ducks tomorrow- I know you're on-line like usual.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

What a buck! Your dad shoulda beat your ass for not shooting in the first place! You showed great patience and the reward was worth it. Congrats!

Back