2008 Oregon Youth Blacktails

MJ from OR.

Here is the buck my Daughter Mikyla shot.

GreenSprings2008109.jpg

Here is a good friend of mine Son Michael and myself with his first Blacktail.

MichaelMillerYouthBuck2008172.jpg

MJ

MJ:

Great stuff. Are these deer real hard to hunt? How is access? Not wanting to hone in on any of your secrets, but your blacktail hunting has me moving such up my list of "gonna do that pretty soon" hunts.

Congrats on getting the kids out there. Very nice bucks.

Those are some great blacktails MJ. Are you in Southern Oregon? I would love to see bucks like that up North here. Way to go.

MJ:

Great stuff. Are these deer real hard to hunt? How is access? Not wanting to hone in on any of your secrets, but your blacktail hunting has me moving such up my list of "gonna do that pretty soon" hunts.

Congrats on getting the kids out there. Very nice bucks.

Both of these bucks were taken on Private Land. Access is good but I have been at it for over 30 years now so its not that hard of a deal. I would be up for helping you if you like. Not too many good outfits around here to book with. The best for Blacktails would have to be Arrow5. I hunt with them numerial times each year. great people with great deer.

Let me know if you need some help. Maybe we could trade a hunt?

Mike

Are you kidding me? Those are slammer blacktails! Congrats to the young lady and Kudos to you for taking the time to introduce them to the outdoors.

Congrats on some great looking bucks and pics!!! Looking forward to any/all information pertaining to chasing those critters.

MJ every time I see Mikyla and Michael's bucks on BTC I just feel like driving to your house to kick your butt, it would be worth the drive!!! But seriously those are great bucks.

Leanne

They worked hard for them. The only way to take a good buck.

Next year come down I'll show you a "Good One"!!

Mike

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dfair2798
Back