2006 North Dakota Buck

Wapiti23

I hope this works! Here is my biggest ND buck to date. If the pics show up.

Attachments

• DSC09843.JPG
    DSC09843.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC09841.JPG
    DSC09841.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 301
Awesome whitey! He just has a great look with the combination of mass, width and length he has

Well the buck was shot on PUBLIC LAND in northern ND. I harvested him on opening day at exactly 1:17pm. I have never seen this deer before which isnt common because these deer are highly nocturnal!!! Every year 1 or 2 deer like this are harvested by guys that really spend the time there. My dad showed me the area where I shot this deer because he actually fell asleep on a big non-typical which he says is ALOT bigger at 25 yds. One of the those sit all day and not seeing anything hunts till after you have fallen asleep next to a tree. After a 1:17 minute hunt i was all tagged out and leaving the hunt area while others were just showing up. The buck officialy scores 168 7/8 B&C.

Also to add to it he is aged at 5 1/2 yrs by a biologest and weighed 230 field dressed!!

haha, well thanks you guys. he has 2 mass measurments on each side that go over 6 inches and the other 2 on each side are in the high 5's. Its taken along time for me to get on here and figure out the picture deal as far as maken it the right size and what not. I really wanted to share it with everyone and show a lil sample of what ND can produce. I have another one that is a lil heavier and wider at the house that my brother mist but we have the deers sheds! Freekn Pig!! Its on a shoulder mount.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back