PEAX Equipment

1st Post Finally

Doug in Idaho

I've been a long time lurker (ever since Moosie went sheep hunting) who visits everyday and finally decided that I'd join. This is the best site on the web and i've really enjoyed the stories and pictures over the past several years. Hopefully i'll have some to add this fall.

I live in Idaho Falls and work as a CPA which gives me lots of time off in the fall, but not as much as Big Fin! I saw from one of his recent posts that I also went to the same high school as IdahoBugler. If I can figure out how to post some pictures from past hunts i'll do it.

Doug.. welcome Aboard. Anyone that reads my posts and Sticks around is a Worthy member !!!! :D :D

Looking forward to the pictures. I don't have any of IDBugler as a youngster but ran into a Girl he dated a few years ago :

ugly-women-3.jpg

I saw from one of his recent posts that I also went to the same high school as IdahoBugler. If I can figure out how to post some pictures from past hunts i'll do it.

Bet he always got his lunch money stolen and daily noogies huh?:D

For picturing Photo Bucket is your friend.

Honestly i'm not sure if he is younger/older than I am but that looks about right for the girls at Snake River.

Thanks for the tips on uploading pictures. I've been messing around so let's see if this works. I'm not sure how to explain after each picture but these are from a hunt last year with my old man. He's sitting in front of the tent in picture #2. When we got back he said that was the last time he was going to do a pack in hunt cause he's too old. It was a good trip.

Attachments

• 1GIG CARD 144.jpg
    1GIG CARD 144.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 1GIG CARD 146.jpg
    1GIG CARD 146.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 218
  • 1GIG CARD 153.jpg
    1GIG CARD 153.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 216
  • IMGP0001.JPG
    IMGP0001.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 221
Welcome, judging by that last picture I'd say you were in some East Idaho sheep country.

Welcome aboard!!

Looks like you picked up posting pics a lot quicker than most do on forums!?

I kinda wish Moosie never had though; as that one he put up today is just plain old disturbing and gave me the creeps (I hope thats photshopped?):eek:

Moe:D

Those sheep herders were funny. From Southern Colorado all the way to Idaho.......................they liked em with big booties. The original Baby Got Back.

Ya you figured out the pic thing far faster than I.

Moosie - Like Doug said that was best our little old school had to offer. I felt fortunate.

Doug - Welcome aboard buddy. What is your last name and when did you graduate?

Welcome, judging by that last picture I'd say you were in some East Idaho sheep country.

Anybody been up above Clyde just before you head into the Donkey Mountains? Canyon up there that my dad's family used to graze their sheep in the summer and had Basque herders. I remember some of those quakie trees really educated brother and I.

IDB, I graduated in 1999 and my last name is Talbot.

I realized that that the last picture was from a different hunt in an different unit. There were several different "scenes" depicted on the trees around that one.

IDB, I graduated in 1999 and my last name is Talbot.

I realized that that the last picture was from a different hunt in an different unit. There were several different "scenes" depicted on the trees around that one.
Wow dude I'm way older than you. I graduated in 1992. Small world either way.

Back