Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

10/22 barrel recommendations

MThuntr

I'm putting a new barrel on my 10/22 for plinking and gophers. Thinking going to a bull barrel (.92 diameter). Having never spent much time researching I'm not sure which ones are worth spending money and which ones to avoid. As of right now I'm not looking to drop a bunch of cash on one.

Any recommendations?

I would check out Kidd. They have everything you need for your 10/22. My Kidd modified 10/22 was a tack driver and I never had any issues with it.

IM with AmericanLongrifle. Get a Kidd Lightweight. I bought one and put in on my 10/22 receiver. Its flat out great. Lightweight at 18" I also bought their muzzle break as well. I think that it's more for looks than anything.

thanks guys...I see McGowan makes a barrel for the 10/22 also. I didn't realize that there were so many options. Kidds looks like a nice option also I see Brownells has ER Shaw so maybe I'll wait for them to run the 10% plus free shipping soon. That's how I ended up with Archangel stock to begin with.

Yes, several other barrel choices available and if you want to spend more, look at Volquartsen, Kidd, Tactical Solutions.

Just got done talking to one of the gun guys down the hall and he has an ER Shaw 18" blued, bull barrel that he never installed. He said he'd trade for a couple pounds of powder that I have on hand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back