Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Is it just me...?

C17loadclear

Or is it harder to kick the flu as we get older? I haven’t had the flu in 10 years but got it this year...Just seems to be hanging on. This was the first year my wife and I didn’t get the flu shot and we paid for it...maybe it wouldn’t have mattered but I won’t be doing that again..

Getting old is a blessing as you won the game of life for 1000s of consecutive days. The downside is the body breaks down and healing takes longer whether a bruise, cut or flu. Flu shots are worth it. Not 100% effective and take a few weeks to get to 100% strength.

Last time I had the Flu was the Bird Flu. KICKED MY A$$. Big time !! I was coughing so hard I was laid up for a week, had bruises across my diaphragm ! Not Fun. I can see how our fore genders died from it. Get the shot.

I haven't had the flu for about 10 years. It was miserable and every person I care about got it from me in a round-about way. I get a flu shot every fall nowadays.

I guess I was like 36 the last time I had it, not particularly old, but it beat the tar of me and took quite a while to get back to 100%. Its bad stuff and very contagious.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back