Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Rugged Maps - anyone dealt with them?

Devil Diver Down

I purchased maps for the 2 GMUs I drew archery elk tags in Colorado and New Mexico about 10 days ago, got a confirmation number and my CC got hit. Then... nothing. No shipping info, no maps. This week I used the contact form on the website (which promised someone from their staff would contact me - nobody has), called (the voicemail box is full and not accepting new messages) and emailed the person who emailed me with my order info. Still nothing and I leave from Arizona next week.

I'll have my OnX with me but I like having a paper map, too. Was wondering if anyone had dealt with them before because the reviews are positive but my experience hasn't been.

Ordered from them last year. Shipping was fast, wrong map. They got it right the 2nd time. Same thing happened to my dad.
He ordered some maps from them again this year, no issues at all.

I think it's a very small operation and they're up to their ears in orders.

I've have not dealt with them but have had great experience with mytopo.com. If you need a unit map I'd give them a call and see if they can expedite it to you.

I would contact Game Planner Maps. He does real nice custom hunting maps and he is based in Chandler AZ. Great guy and excellent CS. Give him a call and you will have your maps pretty quick.

Last edited:
Back