Hello from Kachemak Bay alaska

UncleRick

Hey New to the forum, came here because of watching Randy Newberg's youtube channel.
i live in halibut cove alaska. i try to go hunting, but i am usually too busy during the season, but am going to try and change that this year.
ive hunted moose, never shot one that was mine just finished a wounded on off, helped pack out several.
I'd hunt Black bear but i dont care for the meat,so i don't unless they are over abundant and become a nusance. but will shoot The One if i see and have a tag in my pocket.
i hope to one day hunt elk, and antelope.

welcome. Had some friends who lived there for a while. Sounds like a great place.

Welcome Rick! I spent a couple weeks there last year and loved my time spent in and around Homer.

Welcome aboard! Been to Homer twice now, fished both times. Walked around the "Homestead" and got a glimpse of Otto down the driveway. This past September we were out off of the spit when the Time Bandit left port. Looking to move to the valley somewhere, but kind of doubt we'll get back down your way again. Very pretty place!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back