No more Creedmoor

Yeah. No kidding. Us RUM shooters don't even know what yoga is. Or manbuns. mtmuley

Creedmore = man bun from this point on.

If I can formulate a sentence where I use an F bomb as a noun, verb, adjective, and adverb in in one shot, does that exempt me from man bun status?

If I can formulate a sentence where I use an F bomb as a noun, verb, adjective, and adverb in in one shot, does that exempt me from man bun status?

Only if used in conjunction with and an "LOL" while correcting everyone on the web about hunting Wyoming.

This is all very nice. Very nice.

Now put down your soy latte's and assume downward dog.

Namaste.

So, this thread went from Creedmoor to yoga pants :confused:

Creedmoor, yoga, man bun,flannel, skinny jeans and beard oil.... peas and carrots, hand and glove. If I start a thread about my Remmy 700 in 30-06, I'll get ads for Jack Links jerky, trucks, wall tents and tutorials on how not to offend sensitive people.

The more times you use the word "running" while talking about the parts and pieces of the your creedmoor will also help.

All creedmore shooters from now on shall be required to wear flat-billed caps and only talk in bro-code.

It's not for profiling purposes. Not at all.

Srsly.

Back