Hi From Ireland

IRISH SPORTER

HI All,

I am just registered , im planning my first hunt in the US this summer. I will be travelling from Ireland either alone or with my father in-law to try a mule deer archery backpack hunt.

As this is my first experience of the west success is not a mayor concern , simply experiencing the hunt will be enough but i wont pass on filling my tag if i can :)

thanks to all in advance for helping to answer any stupid questions i might have .

Welcome from Wyoming, the only stupid questions are the ones not asked. Good luck on your hunt!

Welcome, always nice to have our brother hunters from over seas on board. I too want to know where and when are you hunting?

Welcome from Wyoming also. My spouse's mother's family hails from County Donegal.

Welcome to the forum. I didn't know that there were archery hunters in Ireland. I thought all big game was done with firearms. Have you picked out a specific location for your hunt here in the U.S. or are you just in the beginning stages of planning the big event?

im looking at Co as i have no points but idaho is also a consideration. Easy access will be a key decider as arriving i a new country / state hunting area is a daunting idea!

you are 100% correct , we have no archery hunting in Ireland but ive been practicing field target and travelling to archery hunt of late. im really only starting to plan my trip now so hopefully i will have a better idea of my plans soon. i just joined gohunt insider so that should help me locate a unit. Im thinking unit 46 CO.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back