Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana Hard Water

Few more from the other day. GuNR eyeballing the eye.

31786627793_1149092a43_c.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos as always. How's pike for eating compared to walleye? I've never gone ice fishing, nor have I ever caught or ate pike, walleye I consider very good eating.

Great photos as always. How's pike for eating compared to walleye? I've never gone ice fishing, nor have I ever caught or ate pike, walleye I consider very good eating.

To tell the truth, I like pike through the ice better than walleye. That being said, I don't give away any walleye. ;-)

To tell the truth, I like pike through the ice better than walleye. That being said, I don't give away any walleye. ;-)

I would second that. I'm honestly not quite sure why everybody thinks walleye are so fantastic. Don't get me wrong, I love to eat and catch walleyes but if you don't deep fat fry them, they really don't have that much flavor.

Dang Miller...that is impressive. I wish I had your knowledge for those buggers. You willing to at least share how far under the ice (what depth) you target them?

Congrats on a great catch!

Last group of northern were 6 to 12 feet. I released 22 between Friday afternoon and mid day Saturday.

Back