Fisherman who finally started hunting from Washington

SteelheadTed

Hello forum. I'm SteelheadTed from Washington. This will be my third season hunting blacktails and elk in western Washington. I heard of this forum through watching Randy's show. I consider his show and Meateater the best of the hunting shows I've watched. I appreciate how considerate Randy is about the outdoors, not just shooting an animal.

I'm a longtime outdoorsman starting with mountaineering when I was in high school. I've been a pretty avid fisherman and never understood my buddies that took a couple weeks off during prime salmon fishing in order to go hunting! Well, I didn't understand it until I tried it. The good thing here in Washington is you can often do both in the same day!

I'm fortunate to have some private property access that boarders state land which I hunt which is also not far from good fishing. There is lots of public land in Washington though so there is no excuse not to get out and hunt around here.

Anywho, I am glad to be here and get to know this forum.

Cheers,

Ted

Welcome Ted! When I was a kid I would fish from daylight to dark every day I could get out. Then I stated hunting and it's an even stronger obsession. We are fortunate here in the NW to have access to both!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back