post vasectomy hunting

I was just thinking this morning that it would be nice if I knew more about y'all's nuts.

I would either buy a jock strap or wear the tightest fitting underwear you have. Going down steps was painful for a week for me. Basically, you want the boys to be 100% supported as anything that causes them to hang down is gonna hurt.

This ^^

kick back and watch some college football games with frozen peas and beer.

The date and timing was chosen for this strategic purpose in mind. I did have a pretty nice looking nurse, but I'm sure that a betadine covered area is not all that attractive. It beats the hell out of childbirth so I guess I came out on the better end of that deal. Hopefully I can walk a little and take the boys out Saturday. Letting the pain killers wear off is a good idea, so far its onky advil though. I feel like I have joined some sort of fraternity.

Brother tried hunting with me one day after surgery. Tough man! Not that day. The huevos swoll. Pain! I am not an empathic person and I hurt/

Bring plenty of ice!

I would either buy a jock strap or wear the tightest fitting underwear you have. Going down steps was painful for a week for me. Basically, you want the boys to be 100% supported as anything that causes them to hang down is gonna hurt.

Good advice, i didn't get that advice until it was too late!

What i do remember of the day was the silence in the car between my wife and me as we drove to the hospital, she broke the silence by saying 'after this why don't you go on that fly fishing holiday with your friends to Ireland?' well it certainly took my mind off things!

Cheers

Richard

Be a man! Get out there and hike those mountains. You might as well suffer like the rest of us. When you here the term "grapefruit size", that ain't no bullshit.

Face it, your season is over...should have waited 4 more days I guess. All I did was cut the grass on the 2nd days and was very sorry I did and had the tightest of everything on and didn't make a difference...Just make some tag soup.

Back