Hello Everyone

weapondepot

Hey there everyone, well I spoke to Del and he told me to go ahead and throw some information your way.

I own Weapon Depot which is is more weapons oriented than hunting. If you are interested in contributing your knowledge of rifles, handguns, archery, etc we would love to have you!!

At first glance the site looks like we took it out of a cereal box and uploaded in to the server, do not be alarmed, we have a designer working on it and are anxiously awaiting the new release!!

Anyhow, just thought I would throw the invite out there, we look forward to seeing you!

Regards,

Mike

P.S. Great site you have over here!!!

Welcome to Hunttalk.com, I'm more into Hunting then Weapons but I need the Latter to do the prior..... (WOW, that was Fetching Deep for a Sat morning ;))

Welcome aboard......

Nope its not Pipe.
I called him to see how he liked the front page that Vb had,He answered a few questions I had as well about VB. I told him to stop by and say hi.
So He is the real Mccoy

It lives. Pipe you are still alive. WOW... Thought you forgot about this place and US. LOL
Have a good one everybody. :p :p :p

Hey, WD !!

Most folks here are pretty cool, easy going..... But that 'Moosie' guy kind'a get's scary once in a while.

Any way dive on in matey... hope you know how to swim................

Moosie is easy, one slip of a choco shake in his direction and he is a goner...
Welcome aboard.... :D

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back