Go Wolf Pack!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Boise State must have some really long faces now. Can't believe NV allowed the long pass at the end, and even more unbelievable is the two missed field goals by the Boise kicker - both under 30 yards. OUCH!

A great game............unless you are a Bronco fan. :p

Go Wolf Pack! :D

tough pill to swallow.....1st half looked OK. 2nd half went to crap with Boise's penalties, and UNR's running game finding ground. The 2 missed field goals were idiotic.

When I graduated from "Harvard on the Truckee," these teams were both 1-AA programs in the Big Sky Conference. The Wolf Pack was called Nevada-Reno, and had the highest payroll of any 1-AA team of the time.

Man, I must be getting old.

Was an entertaining game, for sure.

Yep, I remember UNR.
Today was a roller coaster for me. First the anticipation that Aub was going down to ALA, then the big comeback and my hopes were dashed. Then Arizona put a first half scare into Oregon and I thought Boise had and chance. Then the big comeback and my hopes were dashed. Then BSU went way up on the former UNR and I thought we had a chance- then the big comeback, then the big pass, then the big miss, then the big miss then the big comeback was complete and my heart was broken. Felt almost like that day in Daytona...

We didn't see that coming...

I hope my brother in Reno don't want to call me today to rub it in... Especially after all the trash I talked to him this week. I'm really glad he didn't take all of the bets I was trying to get him to take. :eek:

what a game it was---boise pissed it down their leg and their fg kicker better be on suicide watch--but NV did play exremely well in the 2nd half, so props to them------but really I'm glad it happened cuz it will now ease some of the BCS talk-----

What a great game! I sure was hoping for a Boise win, but would have hated to see them get smoked in a bowl game. Entertaining evening for sure.

yeah, i guess we will see oregon and auburn in the national championship game. should be a great game. i don think oregon can beat auburn though. of course, im an sec boy so im a lil partial! should be some more great games today, but we got fresh snow falling, cool temps, so i think im going to take my hoyt out and call up a coyote!

what a bomb of a pass - then the last field goal kick... I would not want to be Brotzman... Oh we all have terrible days - though this must be a tough pill to swallow. Ouch - He will prob be the next national "motivational speaker" when done with college... heh!

yeah, i guess we will see oregon and auburn in the national championship game. should be a great game. i don think oregon can beat auburn though. of course, im an sec boy so im a lil partial! should be some more great games today, but we got fresh snow falling, cool temps, so i think im going to take my hoyt out and call up a coyote!

ive been a ducks fan my whole life and im not convinced they can beat Auburn. That said, Auburn is beatable and they have certainly squeeked by on a few.

it will be a hell of a game orion, thats something we both can rest assured on! i say either way, its decided by less than 10! good luck to your ducks!

Got my tickets for the student bus trip to this years game up in Boise. Hoping it will be a repeat of last year and if any of you Boise guys will be at the game hopefully well bump into eachother! Can't wait!!!! Come on October 1st!!!!!

I'll take BSU based on the vengeance aspect alone.

Kellen Moore is possibly the most overated qb in ncaa history. This year he will actually have to face some real defenses and ill think everyone will finally realize that he, and the entire boise program just arent that good.

Kellen Moore is possibly the most overated qb in ncaa history. This year he will actually have to face some real defenses and ill think everyone will finally realize that he, and the entire boise program just arent that good.

Wolf Pack always do so well playing in Boise...:confused:

I've been hearing that same argument for seven or eight years now. Every year they prove otherwise. I guess sometimes you just have to label certain people a hater.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back