Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Cardinals will Suck

CJ...$

OK Cards fans its time for this overhyped ,Taxpayer funded franchise to come back to the cellar:hump:

They have some good players... but the Birdwills will revert to getting cheap and taking/fleecing the Fan base...GO NINERS!

OK Cards fans its time for this overhyped ,Taxpayer funded franchise to come back to the cellar:hump:

They have some good players... but the Birdwills will revert to getting cheap and taking/fleecing the Fan base...GO NINERS!

dawson-crying.jpg

Man the fishing is kinda slow ...I had a good lure...cast in a good spot... I thought I might snag a "Guppie"...

Matt Leinart and James Vandergeek do have something in common.:eek:

they have both been in the "Paris Hilton":D

Over rated probably! Facility Millions! Host to Boise State Winning Fiesta Bowls Priceless!!!!!! :)

Their even Worse than i thought... Beanie is a Weeni... Starting to doubt WhizNut... He's says the scheme is working??? W.T. F.

I just hate to see my Niners showing some light at the end of the tunnel just to find out the next game someone closed the door!

Anderson loses it at press cnference;

GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP)—Derek Anderson(notes) raised his voice and his eyes bulged wide. Looking directly at a reporter in the crowd, the Arizona Cardinals’ quarterback let loose.

Taking exception to repeated questions about why he was laughing on the sideline late in a blowout loss to San Francisco, Anderson went on a profanity-laced tirade during a postgame news conference Monday night before abruptly walking out.

“You think I was laughing about something?” Anderson said, his voice getting louder with nearly every word. “I take this serious! Real serious! I put my heart and soul into this every single week!”

Anderson has taken plenty of blame for Arizona’s six-game losing streak and had another pedestrian game in Monday night’s 27-6 loss to San Francisco, going 16 of 35 for 196 yards and an interception.

Late in the loss to the 49ers, TV cameras showed Anderson sharing a laugh with guard Deuce Lutui(notes) on the sideline. When initially asked about the exchange after the game, Anderson quietly said Lutui had told him something to keep them positive, and that they can hopefully get on the same page.

Anderson calmly answered another question about a different topic, then started to lose his temper as the reporter came back to the shared laugh.

“I’m telling you right now what I do every single week! Every single week I put my heart and soul into this!” Anderson yelled. “I don’t go out there and laugh. It’s not funny. Nothing’s funny to me. I don’t want go out there and get embarrassed on Monday Night Football in front of everybody.”

The back-and-forth continued for a few more seconds, then Anderson walked out of the news conference, saying he was done. He marched quickly through Arizona’s locker room, then got his leg caught on a teammates’ pads before storming through a set of double doors.

Its the beginning of the end... The cardinals are who we thought they were:D:D

I still think Denny Greens meltdown was the best:eek:

Been a Cardinal fan for forty years. Pathetic on Monday night and the 49ers missed some more opportunities to score. Cards have some talent and the rest of their schedule is really weak. When they play Carolina in a few weeks I think it should be sudden death from the start of the first quarter. The over and under will be 15

They have some good players... but the Birdwills will revert to getting cheap and taking/fleecing the Fan base...

Predict another last place finish next year... :hump:

but they will have full support of the huge illegal alien population:D:D:W:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back