Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Typical sheep hunt

Jose, realizing that many people on this board already dislike you (which i can certainly understand) i have a question for you. do you even hunt? i mean you never seem to chime in unless there is some sort of debate or disagreement, unless of course you want to belittle someone, like you are trying to do with this story from mm. i'm sure that you enjoy pissing people off and playing the devils advocate all of the time and that is your business, but frankly you bring nothing to the table when it comes to hunting. you remind me of a guy who is alone and can't stand his own company, so he tries to make everyone else look and feel stupid around him. by the way, you like to make fun of the people who post on this board that can't spell, if we were to search some of your old posts, you weren't the best speller in the world early on either.

What a joke.

Just how I want my sheep hunt to be...shoot it off a road while wearing flip-flops.

What a rewarding experience.

It looks and sounds like he's right on the road between panther creek and the middle fork confluence with the main. What a joke.

I guess I need to be enlightened... Why is it a joke to kill a sheep when the oportunity presented itself?

I guess I need to be enlightened... Why is it a joke to kill a sheep when the oportunity presented itself?

funny that he wears flip-flops.

flip-flops and mandals....anyone who wears them is a fag. :D

Carbonarcher,

It would be a waste of time to explain it to you...you just dont get it.

If a rewarding hunt to you is blasting a sheep off a main road...well...what can I say.

If that sheep was in fact on the road by Panther Creek it most likely would have been killed anyway under tribal harvest allotments. Thats a popular sheep hunting spot over Thanksgiving.

As far as I'm concerned sheep in that area "are where they are", sometimes in the middle of nowhere and sometimes they are around the roads.

Not my "ideal" hunt either, but to each their own.

BTW how do you blast something with an arrow? (LOL)

How can you feel "arrowing" a ram on a main road while wearing a pair of Jeruselam Cruisers is a hunt? Then leaving your ram only to return to it a while later and find a couple slack-jawed yocals checking out your ram laying in the middle of the road...

To each their own...but WOW...thats just a joke calling it a sheep hunt.

It would be pretty difficult to look up at that ram on the wall and not laugh.

someone should help this guy out here.
anyone wear flip-flops?.....how about explaining the dangers and how tuff it is to go "off road" in them?????

Who cares how his 'hunt' went down. There isn't a guy on here that hasn't hunted one way or another that would be considered questionable 'tactics' to another. There are a few people that replied on this post that 'hunt' a little diffrent that I would at certain times, but to each his own.

Not really how I'd want to rember my sheep hunt, but hey it might be the only sheep the guy will ever get. Quite possibly the easiest archery sheep of all time LOL

JB how would you know how tough it is to go off road in flip flops unless you've done it? :D

I'm reserving any comment til I hear Jose's version.;) I will however note that hunting out the backdoor of a lodge in "Jerusalem Cruisers" would "kill the average hunter". LMAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back