Utards Wont Take My Money

...too bad Paul, we need the points oppportunities.;) i won't know about Colorado til June 23.

Dear PATRICK :

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Draw. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
545463 03-901 UNSUCCESSFUL
545462 16-350, 17-355 UNSUCCESSFUL
-----------------------------------------------------------------

schmalts said:
Dear PATRICK :

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Draw. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
545463 03-901 UNSUCCESSFUL
545462 16-350, 17-355 UNSUCCESSFUL
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Better than, "hey dumb shit, you drew the tag, but filled out the app. wrong". "Maybe next year."

IDHunters said:
Wow, I can't believe it...I drew a book cliffs rifle tag with 0 points!!!!!
Didn't I tell you that you were not allowed to draw this tag with no points. Now I am pissed.;) Good for you, but if you out draw me on the lope tag as well I might go ballistic.:D

Ha Ha Ha, I knew I would get you with that one mtmiller!!!

Sorry, man I just had to jerk some strings last night. I didn't draw it. Hopefully we will both have better luck on the lope tag.

Washington Hunter, sorry to draw you into my little joke on miller! Why didn't you continue to put in for the cliffs? How was the hunting?

IDHunters said:

Sorry, man I just had to jerk some strings last night. I didn't draw it. Hopefully we will both have better luck on the lope tag.

Washington Hunter, sorry to draw you into my little joke on miller! Why didn't you continue to put in for the cliffs? How was the hunting?

The Book Cliffs is a great hunt. Not sure why I didn't apply again. Well, there was that two year waiting period. Then I guess I just kind of didn't think about it. Plus it seems it got more popular after that and I didn't think it was worth a 10 year wait. But maybe I should think about doing Utah again, seeing that it costs next to nothing to apply and build up points. It was funny when we drew the Book Cliffs...a friend had talked me into applying at the last minute, just so I could start building up points, so I got my dad to put in with me, and we got it, with zero points. My friend still hasn't drawn in Utah, and he must have at least 9 points by now.

BHR,
Its really millers fault. He e-mailed me and said I couldn't draw that tag before him. I figured my post would get him worked up.....and it did. For some reason he thinks he should draw the cliffs before me. Something about 6 points vs 0?

By the way I didn't have much "good karma" on the draws before this so......

IDHunters said:

Alright, you got me there. I even put in for archery this year just to improve my odds.

Miller, i got number 104 on the you know what list today. I wonder if my name will get that far.

schmalts said:
Miller, i got number 104 on the you know what list today. I wonder if my name will get that far.
My burly girl leftover list?;) That doesn't seem too bad, hope it works out.:)

BTW, FWP made some last minute adjustments to tag allocations. If you haven't sent in yet you may want to make a change. Odds might improve from 0.3% to 0.5%.:D

Dear STAN :

Thank you for your recent application for the Big Game Draw. Your
results are:

Appl # Hunt Result
530313 27-002, 27-006 UNSUCCESSFUL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shocker

mtmiller said:
My burly girl leftover list?;) That doesn't seem too bad, hope it works out.:)

BTW, FWP made some last minute adjustments to tag allocations. If you haven't sent in yet you may want to make a change. Odds might improve from 0.3% to 0.5%.:D
Well i just read that Bowdark said he was 94 last year and was called in August so there is still a chance!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back